Saturday, November 15, 2008

ぷFoRmaT LaPTopE~☆

Thursday 14 November 2008

Yesterday, Sam finally find the driver that mention by Ze Hao#

so today i bring my laptope to sch ask him help me format#

not much thing happen today#

after submit the assignment, many ppl go back n din attend the CN class#

but i need to wait for my laptope, so i go to class#

boring class :-(

nothing much happen today#

when CN class start, Kean Aun said he want reach uni d, ask me go out wait for him#

coz i want to pass my letter to him n ask him photostat for me#

reach front door, he haven there# =.=b

when he reach, pass him the letter n ask him to fill in some info that is uni address, coz i dunno#

after class, go to lab find Sam, he help me install most of the software that i want#

really thx to him# ^O^

then Gary take me, Huwi Yee n Chye Hwee back#

finally format my laptope already#

but format to XP coz many ppl said that Vista not stable#

so a little bit unused to it coz the interface n the function is not like VIsta#

Vista interface more beautiful n more easy to use#

but nvm lar.. since Vista so unstable, so i also need to format to XP soon de#

0 comments: