Wednesday, November 12, 2008

〖CN〗 mid-term~~

CN mid-term on 9am#

but it seems like tutorial more than mid-term#

╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

still, i not enough preparation n many of it cant do#

so juz copy here n there#

but still cannot do all lar#

coz after that, i giv up jor, so blur#

no meaning for me to take the marks that i dunno at all#

but thx to my lecturer also lar#

if he din explain, i think i will not understand at all#

at least now, i know some liao#

ponteng MIS class again#

but din go back#

stay at lab there accompany Huwi Yee do assignment#

Sam today cant format my laptope coz he said what BIOS#

dunno lar#

so i called Ze Hao lor, he said find one driver only can#

finally, b4 i go back home, can find that driver#

so tml i can format to XP liao, hehe#

*^◎^*

actually plan to take 3.15pm de bus go back de, but suddenly raining so heavily#

online at sch, Ron said can fetch me anytime coz he ponteng class#

hehe, he so nice ler#

but din ask him fetch me lar#

Kean Aun want go back mah, so mah follow his car lor#

1st time follow his car go back#

but i think next semester, will have more opportunity to sit his car liao#

hehe, coz he also working in CSA, n he said fetch me to work wor.. haha#

*^ο^*

come back, boring also lar#

coz all ppl busy assignment, n i juz sit here doing nothing, so sienz#


wish can go back soon#

really miss my family#

n dunno how is my sis de condition liao#

since last time i come back PJ, everytime i called her, she dun want talk to me de#

n now, she is busying for final exam#

wish u all the best n hope that u can recover as soon as possible#

q"(^_^)"p

0 comments: