Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~OffeR LeTTeR~

★Tuesday 11 November 2008★

finally get my offer letter today#

(≥▽≤)y

Y(^_^)Y

today can say that, a lot of things happen#

this morning, 3.09am something, Gary called me up#

bcoz assignment haven finish#

he sent things to me n ask me do some#

but my stupid laptope screw up everything#

so he do himself n i din do anything#

today, Secret Recipe got promotions and i plan to giv Ji Shon format my laptope de#

so after morning class, 10am, i wait him outside my class#

when he come to find me, he told me that he cant find my wireless driver#

so means that, if my vista wireless driver cant support XP, i cant online at all#

coz my cable port burn jor, coz that time de storm @@

i so scare to take the risk#

coz if cannot online, i dunno do what liao#

that time, about 11.11am, my CSA supervisor, Mr. Yap called me#

hehe, the offer letter finally is ready to collect n sign, so happy#

so i go to CSA at 11.21am n called him that i already at loby there#

he came to me n giv me sign the offer letter#

*^ˍ^*

finally i can get my offer letter from CSA liao#

but i also need to think how to reject Maple Software Creation#

bcoz sunday, i received one email from Maple, saying that he want to arrange an online meeting with me in skype#

n yesterday, when go to pasar malam, he called me but i din hear n din call back also#

after get the offer letter, i go back class, class already started#

but my bag is missing#

Ji Shon take my bag to upstair jor#

after class, i go to take back my bad n my laptope#

since he cant promise that wireless sure can use, so i din let him format#

i go to lab find Sam, the ICTC staff, ask him help me format#

so i left my laptope for him today#

bcoz tml exam, no need use laptope, so can more concentrate if laptope not around#

after left my laptope to Sam, i go to SS2 de Secret Recipe with Gary to buy the cake#

his frens already there queing, so when we arrive, near their turn already#

after take the cake, we go to section14 de Pizza Hut coz T3 guys want go to eat Pizza#

one of the T3 guy get the offer from CSA also, he is Chee Eng#

after eating, go digital mall awhile coz Sam ask me buy some DVD for him to copy things#

but after that, din buy n go back#

then whole nite no laptope, so boring#

tonite, also juz me n Steven, Ron back at about 10pm#

study study n study, cannot concentrate n not understand, so go sleep very early, about 10.30om#

no laptopre really not feeling well lar#

it juz like part of me already, no laptope, whole nite is so long to past#

CN mid-term, good luck@

↖(^ω^)↗

0 comments: